Thursday, May 29, 2014

Summer Day 7

Today was PARTY Day!! Loralie turned 12. It's hard to believe. Time is flying by and moments are becoming mere memories.  I can still clearly remember the day she was born. She made her way into the world in less then 3 hours. She was a beautiful baby with a special spirit.  Over the past 12 years it has proven to be true. She is beautiful inside and out. Loving, creative, kind and oh so smart!


Happy Birthday sweet Loralie!

The party was do much fun!! I just love all these girls. 















After the Party Loralie was off to the pool with Emmy and the boys decided to craft. 









This is a special birthday for loralie. At 12 she can enter the temple and do baptism for those who have died before hearing the gospel.  It was a very special evening. The spirit was strong and it was such a beautiful sight to see Jeremy do the baptisms. I'm so grateful for a knowledge of the gospel and for our Savior Jesus Christ. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment