We have been going in an early morning walk every morning and it's been the perfect way to start each day.
After breakfast the kids have been playing games together. It warms my heart.
We spent the day at Big Lake. It was pretty windy but still beautiful and peaceful. I love Big Lake. It's one of my favorite places to think and relax. Even when at home if I think bsck it relaxes me.
I love childhood. I love how no matter where a child is they can create with their hands and minds.
I just bought this book and have just started it. I'm loving it so far and know it will bless my life.
What a view. This is so very dreamy to me. This view is the very definition of peace to me.
I see a wish.....
We ended the day with a delicious dinner with the McNeill's. Perfect ending to another perfect day!














No comments:
Post a Comment