Monday, November 18, 2013

13 years



She did it..... she turned 13 on us. This girl is turning into an amazing young women.  It's hard to believe in 5 short years she will leave home on her very own adventure.  Carlee loves life and all it the good it has to offer. She loves people and it a friend to all she meets.  She loves to chat with and I am loving every minute of it.  I am getting to know her, really get to know her. I've seen her grown a lot in the last year.  Make decision that have and will bless her life.  She knows she is a daughter of  God and with that knowledge will be a great blessing to those around her.
 
She was just called at the Beehive President in our ward.  She is a great leader and loves her Beehives.  I've seen her reach out and really get out of her comfort zone to bless the other girls.  She is a wonderful example to her siblings.  She has been such a blessing in our lives and brings us joy and laughter daily. 
 
We love you Carlee and are so blessed to be your earthly parents.
 
OOOO
XXXX
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment