Thursday, August 8, 2013

Nature Walk




















 
We had a lovely weekend adventure in Eagar last weekend. We went on a gorgeous nature walk by Becker Lake.  There was so much to see.  The flowers was blooming and were quit a sight.  Jeremy taught the kids what each plant was and then tested them with a prize of cookies.  I loved having us all together enjoying the beauty around us.

On the way back we stopped and played in the stream.  It was nice and cool on our got feet.  No child can resist rushing cool water on a hot summer day.  What a way to relax and let things go. Nature has a way of healing our souls.  I always feel closer to my Heavenly Father and my gratitude for his creations are full.  I want a love for nature to be a part of each one my children so they too can feel of the healing it brings.  It is a gift from a loving Father in Heaven.

These moments are special to our family.  I love that every child is with us and every child is having fun the way a child should.  I am holding each one of these memories close to my heart.  Time is passing quickly and I'm savoring each day.


 






































No comments:

Post a Comment