I can't believe its almost over. Its has gone by so quickly. I love the sense of freedom summer brings. I love our stress free early mornings. We work in the garden or the orchard before daddy goes to work. Front porch breakfasts with Jeremy are my one of my favorite things. We enjoy the fresh air, the birds chirping, and a beautiful view. This school season will be bringing many changes for our family. Some I am excited about and others not so much. I've got a plan though. A plan to simplify our family schedule so we can continue our sense of peace and enjoyment as a family. We will be slowing down and not getting caught up in all that can be done.
Every year I am amazed at how fast time is passing by. The children are growing up before my eyes and with so many things I still want to do with them. So this year we are slowing down. We are cutting back. Refocusing on what really matters most.
{Family}
No comments:
Post a Comment