Dinner time has always been one of my favorite times of the day. Don't get me wrong, it is the MOST stressful time of the day too! But I love when we are all home from our many tasks of the day, and we gather around our little table, everyone chattering about their day or their opinion on the food set before them, and we are together as FAMILY. What could bring more happiness??
I decided a few years ago it is important to make dinner pretty. Not only does it help if dinner didn't turn out that day to make it more appealing, but having happy dishes, plates, cups, a pitcher, and flowers bring joy to the soul. Memories are more about how we felt doing them then what we really did I think. I am so grateful to have this sweet family to share dinner with and share my life with and to have the privilege of being a homemaker!
What a blessing!

No comments:
Post a Comment