Monday, January 14, 2013

this week

this week...

I had my sweet Activity Day girls over for a "Missionary" activity.  We put together packages for the missionaries in our ward.  We have a sister in Russia, an Elder in Chile, and an Elder in North Carolina.  The girls made cards and sent their favorite scriptures.  We mailed the missionaries their favorite foods.  Then we all played "Don't Eat The Missionary" It was really cute.  I just love these girls!



We had fun morning of cuddle time with Dad & Mom.



I found a cake plate that I dearly love to put by my kitchen sink. That was fun shopping trip with one of my favorite people.



Loralie & I had fun giving her a makeover.  Doesn't she look gorgeous!!



I found these HAPPY flowers at the market in town Saturday.  They made me so happy when it is so cold outside. I am enjoying them greatly. 



Hunter had his best friend Coy over this weekend and the built all kinds of Lego creations.  These are two very creative boys and love to be together.  I love when Coy comes to play!


Another great week full of fun and memories.  I am redoing a wall in my dining and bathroom.  I finally ordered prints of the photos we had taken and I am updating the wall.  I am so excited to get that done.  

I am looking forward very much to Spring. My most favorite time of year!  Winter had been nice and cozy and I do love the short days for a season. Everyone has come in from outdoor activities early and we all surround our large dinner table and eat together.  Then I love the evenings we spend together before bed.  But I am looking forward to all that the Spring has in store for us too.  I really do love each season of the year in its own way.


No comments:

Post a Comment