Christmas Eve we went to Jeremys Dad's and had dinner with all his family. It is always fun. Shannon made a homemade pecan pie. Mexican food is our tradition. There were many laughs and jokes. Our kids love to go to Grandpa Saline's house.
After we got home we made cookies for Santa and the kids opened gifts from each other. That will be our new tradition. The kids had a magical time. I didn't get any pictures but another thing the kids liked to do is all sing Christmas songs while Hunter played them on the piano. It was cute.
Christmas day we went out to my parents house and met my sister D.C. and her family and my brother Jon and his family. We played the while elephant game and had dinner. Everyone enjoyed that. The weather was just beautiful that day.
We took the kids to Mesa for a couple days. We meet up with the Placencia's while we were there and went to Freestone Park. Zack and Caleb were skating. Hunter love it! Afterwards we went to Jambo. It was a fun filled evening. They rode every ride a million times. Graham loved all the rides as much as the big kids.
The next day we went back to Freestone Park and rode the train. I loved it! It was so relaxing. The weather was fantastic. Is was raining just a little and being all snuggled in the train together was just perfect. Thinking back still brings a big smile to my face. I love this little family of mine and am so grateful for the time I have with them. The are growing up so quickly I feel like time is speeding by. I had made the decision this next year to slow down and embrace each moment I have with them.













No comments:
Post a Comment